Bed Bug Treatment
How bed bugs affect you
Do you find yourself itching instead of getting a good sleep? Have you tried looking for what’s causing you to itch but fail to find anything? What you are up against could be bed bugs. These insects are known to hide in headboards, bed frames, and mattresses. They puncture your skin and suck out your blood in order to feed. Bed bugs are a burden especially for those who are constantly awakened by their painful and itchy bites. Also, they pose a number of health problems including skin rashes, allergies, cough, and insomnia.
There is no better option than to eliminate these bugs. However, dealing with them is a difficult job to do. A simple vacuum would not suffice. Bed bugs are quite smart, and they hide in hard-to-reach places. Hence, your efforts are surely not enough. Fortunately, Area Rug Cleaning Staten Island can help you with that problem with its excellent bed bug treatment.
The most successful bed bug treatment
Area Rug Cleaning Staten Island has the most effective bed bug treatment among other cleaning companies. We are staffed with cleaning experts who have immense knowledge and excellent skills pertaining to bed bug treatment. Other than that, we ensure that your bed and mattress are handled with utmost care. In addition, we prioritize the health of our clients. So, we make sure that our products and protocols are organic and eco-friendly. With this, we can guarantee you a safe and healthy sleeping environment.
How to avoid these pesky bugs
What we offer is not only limited to services. We also provide tips and guidelines on how to prevent the occurrence of these pesky bugs. The things that you should keep in mind are as follows:
- Have your mattress vacuumed or washed at least twice a year.
- Change your sheets and blankets regularly.
- Keep your entire room clean and tidy.
- Patch up cracks on your bed frames to keep them from nesting.
Ways to effectively treat bed bugs
As mentioned, a simple vacuum is not effective enough. It may get a few adult bed bugs, but unhatched eggs may still remain. With our intensive treatment, these eggs are also removed. Here the ways on how we deal with bed bugs:
- Have the bed vacuumed including other parts of the bedroom.
- For extreme cases, the mattress is brought to the facility for an in-depth cleaning process.
- Bed frames and headboards are inspected and treated accordingly.
- Get your sheets, pillowcases, blankets, and even bedroom curtains thoroughly washed on hot water.
- An organic cleaning product is put on the linens for further sanitation.
- Using a high-level dryer feature, have all of these dried.
Contact the best services
For three decades, our company has continually received outstanding reviews from our clients. As of now, we are developing more innovative tools and more advanced methods on how to treat bed bugs as well as on how to perform other cleaning procedures more efficiently. Aside from our quality service, we provide very accommodating customer services. We make sure that you feel valued by making your every call our top priority.